this is a line of pictures of some of the people i have had the opportunity to talk with on skype... sorry if you don't like the picture of you. i kind of caught some of you off guard huh?
a few who aren't pictured:
g&g rowland
amy, ruth, maggie (spoke with via voice)
kyle lantz
dave downey (through em's comp)








updated version... some people weren't viewable. no longer a collage but a thank you nonetheless. love to all that are pictured and to those who aren't.thank you for the snail mail as well!
viso gero
5 comments:
What a cute idea! You even got little Libby in there too. God is growing you in so many wonderful ways. You are a joy to our hearts.
Love you, mmm
I have Skype! my user name is katylfrye!!!!
I can't believe you took that picture you little sniper...HOWEVER...I'm glad you got a good look at those long nails, because they are NO MORE. thats right, the biting has resumed :(
Love You.
wooo you put the picture of me and kathi!!!! I'm so glad we got to talk! I miss you!!!!
well, i look gross! hahah.
Post a Comment